Laser Cut Parts with the Trumpf LaserCat, a dual- axis, state of the art laser cutting centre. Made from modular construction with units that have proven their reliability in a production environment, the Trumatic L2503 is ready for your job.
The machine’s open design, ease of access, and optimum utilization to enhance a projects overall capacity and time. The “flying optics” system when combined with the lightweight carriage unit, increases acceleration and speed values.
High service quality and processes combined with a knowledgeable staff to assist you, the Trumpf 2053 and Karl W. Schmidt & Associates Team is aligned to provide a great experience for our customers.
- Steel: Cut 5′ x 10′ pieces up to 5/8″ Thickness
- Aluminum: 5′ x 10′ pieces up to 3/8″ Thickness
- Stainless Steel: 5′ x 10′ pieces up to 1/4″ Thickness
Laser Maintenance: We partner with Lasercare, a premium provider of Trumpf laser regular and preventative maintenance.
- Regular equipment evaluation detailed checklist which covers all of the OEM’s requirements.
- Comprehensive report detailing the condition
- Regular Preventative Laser Maintenance (3-5 annual PMs) tailored to Karl W. Schmidt & Associates.