- Product Description
Plastics optical sorters handle many different types of of plastics to improve the quality. Various plastics include PET, HDPE, PP, LDPE, Biodegradable plastics, flakes.
- Line Scan Camera: color recognition and separation
- Near Infrared (NIR): Recognition by using the NIR spectrum
- Multi-Sensor 1+2: Both NIR and color recognition
- X-Ray Fluorescence: Recognition using their elements in reference to the fluorescence spectrum from the periodic table.
- Inductive Metal Detector: Identify ferrous and nonferrous material through conductivity.
- Customers use this to recover PET, HDPE, LDPE, PP & Bio-degradable plastics.
- How It Works
Plastic optical sorters have a variety of applications within the plastic industry where they can be used. Customers with both simplistic and complicated sorting issues can benefit with optical sorters. Our partners within optical sorting guarantee effective recovery of required materials and will test prior to ensure your investment is protected.
• Household waste
• Industrial waste
• Electronic scrap
• Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF)
• Demolition waste
•Bottles (PET, HDPE, PP, …)
•Films (LDPE, PP, …)
• Chloride compounds (PVC)
• Flame retardant plastic
• Paper and wood
- Factor of Safety
- OSHA Compliant
- Lead Time
- 10-12 Weeks depending on workload